We believe this is Europe’s best selling powder and wet paint cure oven, with hundreds of our ovens being used throughout the world. The success of this oven is down to the superb design and our high quality construction process. The design of our ovens has been perfected over many years supplying the powder coating industry. Customers in Australia, India, Africa, Iceland and throughout Europe are currently using our ovens.
We can custom make ovens to any size and configuration. In order to keep our prices as low as possible we offer a standard range:
All 2.5m wide x 2.2m high
Entry level finance from £55 per week (plus VAT)
2m long – £6,250
3m long – £7,250
4m long – £8,250
5m long – £9,250
6m long – £10,250
Prices exclude VAT
Important – Due to large rises in the costs of materials caused by the decrease in the pound’s value following the BREXIT vote, we may have to increase our selling price. Please enquire.
Double doors – £850
Insulated floors – price on request, depending on size
Additional Heights – Either 2.5m or 3m, price on request
We can arrange for our ovens to be shipped worldwide; we charge for shipping at cost.
Installation cost can vary depending on oven size and location. Typically we can install (to a prepared site i.e. gas and power available) in North West England, the Midlands and Yorkshire for approximately £1,750, South East and North East England for approximately £2,250 and South west England and Scotland for approximately £2,500. We can install worldwide, please contact us for an individual quote.
Features of our powder cure ovens
- Walls and roof comprised of galvanised steel plates with high-density (60 kg per M³)
- Rockwool insulation at 100mm thick.
- Our advanced design and high quality manufacturing process leads to remarkably low running costs (See the gas consumption table below).
- Powerful centrifugal fans and our patented high volume internal duct system allow highly efficient running and give an even heat throughout.
- Our ovens are controlled by a Siemens PLC computer with a simple control panel. This allows accurate cure timing and helps improve fuel efficiency.
- High quality burners – tried and tested over many years
- Internal escape mechanism
- Our UK manufacturing plant produces heavy-duty ovens, designed and built to last.
- Flat packed for easy transportation and installation
- Each oven is built and tested before shipping. The test includes: Heat distribution check to eliminate any hot or cold spots, correct air/gas mixture to eliminate carbon monoxide gases and to ensure economical running. We also check the internal escape mechanism.
- CE mark
- Fully guaranteed
- Service contracts available
- Optional insulated floor is comprised of 8 mm thick layer of insulated fibres and a steel plate cover, which allows trolleys to be used to carry products in and out of the oven.
Our ovens are available to view in our manufacturing premises in Glossop – SK13 6LG (10 miles South East of Manchester – 5 minutes from the end of the M67)
For further details please contact Tony Bowker on 01457 868888 or get in touch using the contact form here.
Gas Consumption Figures
The following figures were obtained by running different size ovens at our manufacturing plant.
Ambient temperature: 12°C
Oven loading: 250kg of fabricated steel
Cure temperature: 180°C
Length of cure: 15 minutes
|Oven Length in metres||Oven Width in metres||Oven Height in metres||Gas Usage in M³/units|
|Oven Length in metres||Oven Width in metres||Oven Height in metres||L.P.G usage in kg|
The ovens used in the tests all had insulated floors.